Gaku (Fujii Ryusei), Mao (Hamada Takahiro), Koki (Maeda Koki) and Jun (Yoshida Yasunao) are a group of fourth-year students who attend Japan’s most elite university. They have 90 days to graduation after days of constant studying. Greatly inspired to become men by the time they graduate, they meet girls who are ideal in their own opinion. At times they collide, at others, they fail or forget their objective? They keep having hard struggles along with warm friendships.
Source: JDrama Weblog
Please use Google Chrome or turn your AdBlocker off if you can't access the download pages. To keep the site working normally, we decided to put some ads on it. Remember not to click the wrong download button. Thank you for understanding.
20-year-old Kurashita Tsukimi (Yoshine Kyoko) became entranced by jellyfishes at an aquarium that her late mother brought her to during her childhood. She comes to Tokyo from Kagoshima with dreams of becoming an illustrator. However, she avoids contact with the outside world together with a group of... Read more
The Kitazawa siblings are elites. Shusaku, the youngest, became a police officer with the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department after graduating from Tokyo University. His older sister Chiaki is a lawyer and his older brother Hirofumi is a heart surgeon. Together, they solve problems, holding strateg... Read more
The conviction rate for criminal cases in Japan is 99.9%. Miyama Hiroto (Matsumoto Jun) is a young, unconventional lawyer at Madarame Law Firm. He fixates on the remaining 0.1% and pursues the truth until he is satisfied. His buddy is Sada Atsuhiro (Kagawa Teruyuki), an ace in civil cases. The two o... Read more
Edogawa Oto (Sugisaki Hana) is a student at Eitoku Senior High School. She was the daughter of the company president of Edo Quality, a large cosmetics manufacturer, but her life completely changed after it went bankrupt. Her father (Sorimachi Takashi) now works away from home and she lives with her ... Read more
A young actor Igarashi Kairi (Nakamura Yuichi) is forced to take a break from entertainment activities following a fabricated scandal. He goes back to his hometown of Ashiya in Hyogo Prefecture where he is saved by Natsugami Ryuji (Sugiura Taiyo) , the owner of Banmeshiya, a set meal restaurant. Lea... Read more
An exhilarating and entertaining comedy about a bizarre plan to steal a large sum of money from people consumed by desire. The main character, Dako and her partners in crime, a serious and dedicated young confidence man Boku-chan and battle-hardened veteran confidence man Richard, resort to any mean... Read more